Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Covering the ITU Winter Triathlon in Quebec City for Triathlon Magazine Canada

I was on assignment this weekend in Quebec City covering the inaugural ITU Winter Triathlon. The ITU put triathlon into the summer Olympics and now they are eyeing the winter Olympics too! Check out my article for Triathlon Magazine at the link below:

http://triathlonmagazine.ca/uncategorized/canada-excelles-first-itu-winter-triathlon/



The event was very well organized and I can't believe how well I was taken care of as a member of the press and at the hotel. I'm very excited to attend the event next year!

I was completely blown away by the caliber of the elite athletes. There was huge depth in the field, with experts in each of the three sports present on race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment